The fusss-free way to change your name

Order Child Deed Poll

All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.

Service selected: Child Deedpoll

When you notify record holders such as government departments, companies and organisations that hold your records of your name change, organisations such as the passport office, the DVLA and financial institutions will not accept seeing a photocopy of your Deed Poll document. Our legal copies (also known as certified copies) will be accepted by these organisations instead of your original Deed Poll, which will avoid your original Deed Poll document being damaged or potentially lost in the post.

As part of this service, we lodge a digital image of your signed Deed Poll document in our archives so you can order further legal copies in the future should you lose or misplace your Deed Poll. If you do not order this service and you lose your Deed Poll, you will have to pay again for a new Deed Poll.

The fee for our Legal Copy and Archive Service is £5.99. If your delivery address is outside of the UK, a further £5 will be charged for return overseas postage of your Deed Poll and any additional copies.

We recommend ordering a minimum of 6-10 copies, as you will need to notify all organisations with your records of your name change such as HM Passport Office, DVLA, Banks, Employer, Inland Revenue, Mortgage provider, TV license office etc.

A legal deed poll copy is a recognised duplicate of your original deed poll, which enables you to send out multiple copies of your deed poll to speed up the process of changing your name.

Total: £0.00

Contact details

Steps to change your name:

  • Step 1 - To apply for your deed poll, please complete the order form below and make a secure payment via Stripe with your Debit / Credit card.
  • Step 2 - Your order will be processed and dispatched within 1-2 working days via Royal Mail 1st class delivery.
  • Step 3 - Once you have received your deed poll, you will need to follow our supporting guidance notes that are supplied with your order to change your name.