020 8242 6034

Adult Deed Poll Name Change Service

This service is for people over the age of 18 living in England or Wales. If you are under the age of 18, you will need a child deed poll.

You won't find a better service anywhere else if speed and affordability are important to you. See 3 reasons why people love using our service below;

  • Efficient - You’ll receive templates and guidance, removing the need to research
  • Comprehensive - Includes everything you need to change your name, quickly and simply
  • Low cost - From just £12.99 you can receive professionally drafted documents to change your legal name
Order Online Today - From Only £12.99!

What's included in this service?

A quick resolution without any hiccups is what most people are after when searching for a deed poll service or provider.

This service does that, and more. This service includes detailed information to ensure you can change your name without any issues and much more, such as;

  • Free Postage (Within 2 working days)
  • Free Personalised Cover Letter
  • Free Guidance on Signing
  • Free Guidance on Witnessing
  • Free Guidance on Notifying
  • Guaranteed Acceptance, Everywhere.

What Previous Clients Think

At Simply Deed Polls, we pride ourselves on a prompt, easy experience that delivers on the high expectations set by our clients. You can view a selection of reviews left by our previous clients below:

Where will my deed poll be accepted?

When using this, we guarantee that your deed poll is accepted everywhere, such as HM Passport Office, DVLA, Banks and more, otherwise you get your money back.

You may be wondering, where do I actually need to send me deed poll once i've received it and executed it? Below are some of the places we guarantee your deed poll will be accpeted.

  • Government
  • DVLA
  • Passport
  • Banks
  • Education
  • Utilites

Compare our Services

Our Service

  • Deed Poll Service From £12.99
  • Legal Copies From £1*
  • Free Postage (2 working days)
  • Free Personalised Cover Letter
The UKDPS | Deed Poll Office

Frequently Asked Questions

Below you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions regarding changing name by deed poll.

Q1 Is there a deed poll office I need to register it with?
No. There is no official or designated office that requires you to register your deed poll in order for you to legally change your name.

You must stop using your old name, correctly execute your deed and let all of your record holders know about your change of name.
Q2 Will my deed poll be accepted with HM Passport Office?
Yes, 100%. We provide a unique guarantee that your deed poll will be sufficient proof of your intention to change name.

HM Passport Office will create a new passport for you in your new name, once you have paid the application fee.
Q3 What are legal copies and why are they important?
Legal copies are identical replicas of your original deed poll and are important because many record holders such as DVLA & Banks won't accept a photocopy of your original.

Sending photocopies of your original change of name deed can cause delays in having your name changed on bank cards or your driving license for example.
Q4 Why do I have to be over the age of 18?
When living in England or Wales, you are entitled to change your name without needing the permission of people with parental responsability, .e.g your parents.

If you are 16-17 years old, there can be complications when applying to change your name without the consent or all people who have parental responsability for you.

Get Started With Changing Your Name Today, It's Quick & Simple